Supply Chain Warehouse Operations Apprenticeship
Somax are pleased to be able to offer for Levy payers and Non Levy payers the opportunity to complete the ‘Supply Chain Warehouse Apprenticeship’ which will include either forklifting certification or similar handling equipment.
Benefit: This Apprenticeship will offer people aged 16 and above in employment the chance to gain nationally recognised qualifications, improve knowledge and skills in their vocation and enhance their career prospects.
This Apprenticeship will include:
- Material handling equipment training (e.g. Counterbalance/Reach Trucks, Powered Pallet Trucks, Ride on Pallet Trucks, Order Pickers, Narrow Isle Pickers or Mobile Elevated Work Platforms)
- Certification with RTITB or ITSSAR
- Use of warehouse systems training (e.g. Packaging, moving and receiving stock)
- Training of relevant regulations and legislation within your role and your company
- Customer Service training
Please contact Somax to arrange a meeting where we will be able to talk about the benefits of this Apprenticeship to your business.
Below is the link to the Gov.uk site where you will be able to read all the detailed information on the apprenticeship.