Driver CPC in the
Driver CPC Training
By law, those in possession of a licence to drive a lorry, bus or coach must complete 35 hours of periodic training every five years in order to keep their Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC). Otherwise, you could face a fine of up to £1,000.
We offer a range of approved CPC training courses, delivered from one of our three classroom venues (Backwell, Flax Bourton or Weston College). We are also able to offer courses delivered at customer premises for up to 20 drivers – please contact us for a quote.
- Accident Procedures and Basic First Aid (Course No: CRS1110/21) – click here
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs (Course No: CRS10860/21) – click here
- Drink, Drug and Speed Awareness (Course No: CRS4023/21) – click here
- Driver Licensing, Drivers Hours, Vehicle Checks and Highway Code Update (Course No: CRS9524/21) – click here
- Manual Handling, PPE, Banksman and SAFED (Course No: CRS6555/21) – click here
- Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving (Course No. — CRS0920/21) – click here